Data collection and intended use
The collection of personal data occurs through the completion of the possible ways of sending data: through a contact form (or others available) in the web page, and sending emails. The data requested are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, purposes and certain services, explicit and legitimate of Funny Beach, S.L.. The user will have to fill the form with real, exact, complete and up-to-date, held responsible for damages that may be caused, because of the defective filling in the form with false information, inaccurate, incomplete or not updated.
Business and personal data
The data of companies and, in particular, people that are received through submitting the forms of request for information or other demands to the responsible for the file, they will be treated in order to comply with your request as well as to provide information about our current and future products and services, It may be of interest. Means the processing of data for the above-mentioned purposes expressly accepted, Press the button "Send" in the form of request for information (CONTACT)- OR OTHER OPTIONS OF SENDING DATA), in accordance with the requirements in article 21 of the law 34/2002, the society of information and e-commerce services, for the sending of commercial communications by electronic mail and electronic equivalents. Users may object to the processing of your data for the above purposes, Turning written postal address C / Real 75 3rd floor, 29680 Estepona, Malaga, by means of the procedure so that in each case a Funny Beach, S.L. proving your identity to the exercise of this right of opposition.
Funny Beach, S.L. It has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data required in the current legislation on data protection, installing the technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and other possible risks. The same, Funny Beach, S.L. It undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy regarding the data contained in the automated file established in the applicable data protection legislation. In particular, Funny Beach, S.L. It is reported that it has signed relevant agreements of confidentiality and protection of data with third parties who have access to personal data responsibility of Funny Beach, S.L. for the provision of a service to this, in compliance with the provisions in article 12 of the data protection act, committing these third parties to treat your data with the sole purpose of providing the services contracted by Funny Beach, S.L. and to adopt measures of computer security, organizational and any other resulting payable in each case.
Funny Beach, S.L. It is reported that the collection of data on the web is done in a technological environment that applies high standards of security and confidentiality in the transmission of information. This however, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about your computer or a user browsing habits and, Depending on the way you use your computer and the information they contain, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept as standard to cookies and, regardless of the same, allow or prevent cookies temporary or stored in security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser - funnybeach.com don't link in the cookies data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Do types of cookies using this website?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to browsing through a web page, platform or application and use of the different options or services that it may exist as, for example, control the traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchase of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of safety during navigation, store content for broadcast video or sound, or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined a set of criteria in the user terminal as they would for example be the language, the type of browser through which to access the service, the locale from where access to the service, etc.
– Website cookies: They are those that well treated by us or by third parties, They allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the offered service users. So your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, They allow us to manage more efficiently the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the use of our website. So we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to its profile of navigation.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, the advertising space that, in your case, the editor has been included on a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behaviour of users obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, what allows to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
– Third-party cookies: The funnybeach.com website can use services of third parties to, on behalf of GoogleAnalytics, they collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer: • Chrome • Explorer • Firefox • Safari
If you have questions about this cookies policy, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of use of the web
Access to this site is conditional to the prior reading and acceptance by any user of the terms, conditions, communications, warnings and other legal notices contained in these clauses.
The access and further use of the website funnybeach.com by the user implies their conformity expressly, full and unreserved, with all of your content. Such access is free of charge, with the exception of access to the private party or Intranet that will be regulated in the contract of each client with the domain owner.
If the user does not agree with the content of the present general conditions of navigation you should leave this website, not being able to access or services it offers are available.
The owner reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained on its website, and even limit or deny access to such information, without notice. Especially, the owner reserves the right to remove, limit or prevent access to your website when technical difficulties due to events or circumstances foreign to the owner that arise, in its discretion, diminish or annul the levels of safety standards adopted for the proper operation of said website.
In any case the owner shall be liable for the loss, damages of any kind arising from access and use of the website, including, but not limited, to those produced in the computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses and/or computer attacks. The owner shall not be responsible for any damage users may suffer from improper use of this website and, in any way, falls, interruptions, absence or defect in telecommunications.
The owner is working, pursuant to the provisions of the law 34/2002, with the competent authorities against possible illegal or harmful actions that are carried out by third parties in bad faith or that cause damages in the domain.
The owner is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or updating of the information which are not produced by themselves and indicating another source, as well as either of those contained in other websites via hyperlink or link from funnybeach.com provided to the user as alternative sources of information, It shall be governed by the terms and conditions of use resulting to this effect payable by the owners of those Web sites, so the owner assumes no responsibility as for hypothetical damages that may be caused by the use of the above information. In any case, the aforementioned hyperlinks be considered as recommendation, sponsorship, or by the owner of the information distribution, products and/or services, o, in general, ownership of third party content, offered by these or in any way by the same reported.
The owner is not responsible for any possible discrepancies that, transitionally, may arise between the version of its printed documents and the electronic version of the same published on its Web pages.
The totality of this website, i.e., the elements that compose it (texts, images, photographs, brands, logos, audio files, software files, combinations of colors), as well as the structure, selection and order of its contents, are protected by the intellectual and Industrial property regulations, not being able to be exploited, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, assignment or transformation or any other form of diffusion not authorized expressly by the owner.
Access to this website does not grant the right users, or ownership rights of intellectual and/or industrial property of the content that the Web.
The owner reserves the possibility of exercising the legal actions that correspond against users who violate or infringe the rights of intellectual and industrial property.